OPERATIONS COORDINATOR POSITION AVAILABLE
CAIR-Cincinnati is currently seeking a qualified part-time Operations Coordinator for 20 hours per week. The qualified candidate will work closely with the Executive Director to coordinate the day-to-day operations of the office. ÂÂ This position is part-time and is paid.
Duties may include the following responsibilities, but are not limited to:
* Provide administrative support to Executive Director and Staff Attorney
* Maintain existing records, files, databases, bookkeeping and web material (when operational)
* Provide assistance with a variety of daily and periodic tasks, including donation processing, file organization, and compiling information.
* Create & maintain procedure and activity logs to document CAIR-Cincinnati's profile, activities, current procedures and new protocols.
* Provide orientation and support for office staff and interns regarding projects, protocol and procedures.
* Provide strong support in organizing annual banquet, annual community cookout and other smaller events throughout the year.
*Four year college degree preferred.
* Organized, able to multi-task, prioritize and follow through on various on-going and newly assigned tasks
* Ideal candidates will possess strong problem solving skills and the ability to handle a variety of challenges.
* Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills required.
* Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, etc.) and the ability to learn internet applications to document, organize, and perform work assignments.
* Working knowledge of accounting software is a plus.
Applicants should send resume and letter of interest to:
CAIR-Cincinnati & Southern Ohio
7357 E. Kemper Rd., Suite C
Cincinnati, OH 45249